Do you want to prepare your child for success in school and later in life? If the answer is “YES!”, enroll your preschool child in BRAD Child Development Programs today. At BRAD Child Development Programs, children learn and grow in a creative and fun-filled environment. Qualified teachers work individually with children to help them reach learning goals that prepare them for future success.
BRAD Child Development Programs also provide services for your child and family in the following areas:
- Health – Physical, dental, and emotional well-being for children
- Nutrition – Healthy meals and snacks are provided free for all enrolled children
- Family Services – Supporting families to achieve their goals
- Special Needs Services – Children with disabilities receive on-site services
- Enrollment slots are reserved for children with mild to severe disabilities
- Extended hours to meet the needs of families who are working or in school
For complete information and to schedule a time and location to complete an application, please contact the Family Advocate in your county.
You may also fill out the Application for Enrollment and e-mail it to Sherry Walley, Family and Community Partnership Manager, to begin the enrollment application process.